Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunset Ride-From the Phone

Sunset in Iowa looks and feels great! A few more bugs in my teeth and all be right with the world :-)

Update: Thought I would post a picture at a different time of day at the lake. After grilling some chicken grillers with corn on the cob the little Road King and Whiskey set out for some ice cream and to catch the sunset. After spending Friday night and Saturday afternoon at the race track with too many people and lots of loud fast race cars this was a the perfect way to end the weekend.

fasthair

5 comments:

FLHX_Dave said...

Sweet...still looking for the bikinis!

Jack Riepe said...

Dear Mr. Fast Hair:

Nice post... I spent last Saturday at Hagerstown Speedway, watching Harley XR-750s tar up a wet dirt track. It was the most exciting thing I've ever done -- with my pants on.

Your days look like a classic Harley summer.

Fondest regards,
Jack
Twisted Roads

irondad said...

Ok, I gotta ask. Just what part of a chicken is the "griller"?

Unknown said...

I've spent every day this week on the bike and most of my evenings and I've seen like five different sunsets. Being on my bike IS being in the great outdoors I can assure anyone of that.

Webster World said...

Great photo.