Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Old Stuff

I had a blog on Windows Live Spaces awhile back. But because of the way they run the service there wasn't much (read none) "social networking" going on. I've tried to figure out how to port those post over to Blogger but they have no mechanism in place at Blogger to do that. The only way to do this is to copy and paste the old posts here.

Question.Would anyone care read about some of my trips from years past along some of my other jibber jabber?

fasthair

3 comments:

Lady R (Di) said...

Riders love to read about other rider's rides. (Huh?)
Anyway, they may be old experiences to you, but they will be new reads to us. I'd say go for it.

Anonymous said...

Um..heck yes! you get me through the day at work sometimes! i LOVE the way you write....more please!

Big Daddy said...

Hell yes!!
writers need to be entertained too!