Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag You're It

I blame She Rides A Beemer for this! Her link to the game of Tag made me do it. I take the day off to go get this Tag that had been up for two weeks. It rained on me all day and now I'm sittting in a hotel posting this. Wouldn't you know it someone beat me to this Tag today by about an hour before I posted my picture. I can't believe it I rode over 225 (update odometer check this AM showed 252miles) miles today to get this Tag. I can't beileve it! To top it off it is going to be about 40f in the morning when I leave here and I've still got a 150 or so miles to go before I get home. Can anyone tell where I went today? Ms. SheRidesABeemer you owe me cup of coffee for this!

fasthair














4 comments:

irondad said...

So the obvious answer is to a fancy white house on a gravel road. I saved the photo to my software and blew it up. Unfortunately, it was too grainy to read the sign.

Me thinks this tag game could be fun. Have to check it out.

Raise me 1 ego? This could quickly get out of hand!

IHG said...

That is the Field of Dreams in Dyersville.

SheRidesABeemer said...

Wow a day off! You are now doomed to take days off until you get a tag! Great effort!

fasthair said...

IronDad: Out of hand? Not a chance... unless you think you can keep up that is :)

Ms. IHG: Ding... Ding... Johnny tell her what she has won! As soon as I seen the Tag I knew just where it was too.

Ms. SRaB: Rookie mistake?! HA funny lady! I rode 402 miles in the past 24 hours to get that Tag and missed it by --- that much. I don't see me chasing anymore Tags this year unless they get a bit closer then this one. I don't have any stinkin' electrics so yesterday was about my limit on how far when it's only 50f and raining. The up side is I almost rolled over 50,000 miles doing this. Less then 250 to go until that milestone now.

fasthair